Thursday 17 March 2016

Law and Order In Chennai

Hi Everyone, Once again a warm Welcome to my blog, it been a few weeks since I had started writing a blog, and since I had put down in writing of my first experience in Chennai, following that, today I am going to do the same I will let you know about the law and order in Chennai.
Law and order are the one thing that makes us live without that our lives will not be peaceful. Today with the increased population in Chennai law and order is the major concern for the police department, but I am really happy to see the way it managed by the police department.
The traffic flow is really awesome in Chennai, the police department is taking so many steps to control it. Here there will be no quarrels between any political parties. There will be no group forming here.
I am really happy to see all the arrangements and steps taken to govern the law and order by the police department as our newly appointed commissioner of police said that there will be no compromises on the maintenance of law and order in the city.

I am really looking forward to seeing things continues in the future also.

No comments:

Post a Comment